The wigs don't need to be washed frequently but care and maintain it regularly.
1. Detangle hair gently by hands or wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Rinse with cool water to wet the hair wig.
3. Submerges wig in cool water and mix in a little mild shampoo, soak about 5 minutes.
4. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. press with a towel to remove excess water gently, please do not rub or wring.
5. Let hair wig dry naturally on wig stand. Do not expose to sun please..
6. Spray a little Leave-in Conditioner, DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE.
The best way is on a wig stand（we offer wigs accessories such as stands, combs)or mannequin, you can also store it in a hair net or plastic bag. Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
1. All hair wigs will be happened to minimum shedding and tangling which is normal, wigs will shed slightly especially when you wear for the first time.
2. Be gentle and patient when comb wigs and long wigs should be combed from up to down.
3. Not spray gel water and wax on the wig which will cause the wig oily.
4. Slightly color difference due to different monitors.